Fish Tank OVERLOAD At 2AM


                                                                           I HAVE 3 BOYS, AT TIMES MY LIFE IS HECTIC




CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY VIDEOS



READ TO THE VERY END...... TOO FUNNY Oh My Goodness,You wouldn't believe what i did last night!
It was about 2 am and i couldn't go to sleep so i remember my husband asking me earlier before he went to work if i can fill the fish tank back up a little. LOL. I said " Yeah" and i forgot to do it. 
So i felt bad.
I figured "Well i cant fall asleep, i might as well do something productive. I hooked the fish hose to the faucet and decided to drain some of the water,then i started to fill back up the tank. Now There will be a Photo or video coming soon on how big my fish tank is. We have a Cichlid and 1 oscar.
Here i am doing some dishes and I looked at fish tank and Screamed"WATER".
I quickly ran into the bathroom and turned the nob so it would start draining the water from the fish tank instead of putting water in it.
Remember I was Filling the fish tank BECAUSE SOMETIMES THE WATER EVAPORATES.
All i Heard was water pouring Out of my fish tank. HAHAAHAHA I cannot get over this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luckily i moved quick enough and thought fast to quickly turn the nozzle to drain mode. 
It could have been a lot worse than what it was. I cant get the image out of my head of water just flowing out of my fish tank.
My house would of been flooded. My husband starts laughing.
He says" This is why dont try to clean a fish tank at 2 am" Hes got a Point."
Lesson Learned.
A FUNNY ONE NOW I REALLY COULDN'T GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE IN THE COMMENTS POST SOME OF YOUR FUNNY STORIES OR 2 AM STORIES.

Thank You all for Reading and Sharing Your stories.

Dont forget to Please Share my Page
-Kearsten-
To WATCH MY VIDEOS CLICK HERE

Comments